FK Irons Spektra Xion Ruby
Designing the Spektra Xion has taken over three years. It has been developed and tested in cooperation with top tattoo artists from around the world. The effort put into developing this machine really shows off: The Xion is one of the most comfortable, ergonomic and lightweight tattoo machines out there.
- The first pen-style machine that gives artists full control of parameters to unleash their creative vision.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design for optimal maneuverability.
- Convenient interchangeable strokes to suit different styles of tattooing. 3.2mm and 3.7mm Stroke Wheels included with purchase.
- Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock-in needle depth settings.
- Seamless, adjustable Grip is compatible with all needles.
- The grip of the machine is autoclavable. Use only steam autoclaves at temperatures no higher than 270° Fahrenheit or 132.222° Celsius.
- Incremental, one turn Give Knob dial for hard to soft adjustment of needle strike.
- Powerful 6W MotorBolt system - the first motor specifically designed to meet the demands of tattooing.
- Compatible with most power supplies on the market, the Spektra Xion is an all-in-one tool solution for all your tattooing needs.
- Machine Body and MotorBolt can be wiped externally with cold sanitation products.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.