CRITICAL TATTOO® XR-D
The new Power Supply "XR-D" by CRITICAL® is equipped with all functions a professional artist needs. It has a large color display what shows you all important data you need. Whether, duty, cycle or just speed. If you are using coil machines you can even use the integrated oscilloscope. The "XR-D" has a touch screen that even works perfectly if its wrapped in foil or other usual covers.
- New-Full color TFT display with user selectable color themes and large easy to read fonts.
- New-Billet aluminum CNC machined housing
- New-Carefully tuned Capacitive touch user interface
- New for the XR-d is a built in oscilloscope for a visual approach to coil machine tuning
- New- mount design for more mounting flexibility.
- New- Jump start feature and maintained pedal modes now independently assignable to preset/output buttons
- New- Genuine high quality Amphenol 1/4” jacks for better power delivery and long life.
- Dual Outputs on the XR-d model
- 4 amp peak current, 2 amp continuous
- Session meter based on user set hourly rate: session mode, run time mode, or hybrid mode (new “Hybrid” billing mode automates user input)
- Pedal override button: No need for a foot pedal
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-18vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- displays time of day
- Voltage presets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Non-volatile memory
- Universal input 90-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Volts, Amps, Speed (hz), Duty Cycle (%), and STL
- Easily to wrap with typical machine or bottle wrap
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 2 year full manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
Included: XR-D power supply, Magnet mount, power cord and switching power adapter