CRITICAL TATTOO® XR
The new power supply "XR" from Critical® is the smaller version of the "XR-D" but equipped with almost the same new functions - the only difference is the integrated oscilloscope and the second connection for a tattoo machine.
These are unfortunately not available at this one.
- New-Full color TFT display with user selectable color themes and large easy to read fonts.
- New-Billet aluminum CNC machined housing
- New-Carefully tuned Capacitive touch user interface
- New- mount design for more mounting flexibility.
- New- Jump start feature and maintained pedal modes now independently assignable to preset/output buttons
- New- Genuine high quality Amphenol 1/4” jacks for better power delivery and long life.
- Single output on the XR model.
- 4 amp peak current, 2 amp continuous
- Session meter based on user set hourly rate: session mode, run time mode, or hybrid mode (new “Hybrid” billing mode automates user input)
- Pedal override button: No need for a foot pedal
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-18vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Time of day
- Voltage presets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Non-volatile memory
- Universal input 90-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Volts, Amps, Speed (hz), Duty Cycle (%), and STL
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- 2 year full manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
Included: XR power supply, Magnet mount, US power cord and switching power adapter